26 January 2016

Handle the cold in style


 Facing and handling the cold during the winter is quite a challenge for us and I`m not excluded. I never enjoyed clothing items that makes us look like we are going to Narnia. So I decided a while ago to follow my instinct and wear cozy, fashionable and somehow warm items.
Today I can give you the type of outfit that I do accept wearing. Sure, if you have a full day, in a crowded city like Bucharest with no parking places, is not really a good idea but I will always pick the good looking instead of being too comfortable.

I hope you can be inspired by my outfit and stay fashionable :D
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
Pepa Love Cape
Romwe Shirt
Zara Pants From Kurtmann
Jessica Buurman boots
YVY Bags Bag












6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. The colors are beautiful. Following you! Check out my blog and maybe follow back?

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving everything about your outfit !

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. me what is it about the landscape the stores that require this a as opposed to the other we looking and grocery chain see the Revita Beau Eye Serum same brands you know store and inshore out we look at department stores and see so many excuses well they feel and I have to I can't disagree with them that if they have powerful.

    http://renovocremefacts.com/revita-beau-eye-serum/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)