17 July 2015

Look: There`s a girl in town dress in boy`s clothes


Good evening girls! I have prepared this post from early in the morning but since I was on a rush, I postpone it and realized that I can edit it and post it from my phone... Doooh!! Sometimes technology beats me and recently I figured it out that the blogger application can help me with this.

Even more, right now, most of you are at the Robbie Williams concert and I really hope you enjoy it :D

A while ago, I told you about the Shopbop website and about their sales on sales. Well for my b-day I decided to buy a wonderful pair of Marc Jacobs glitter oxfords that came in time for the event. I wasn`t able to share more pictures with you, but better late than never, right? 

From the moment I saw them, I knew that I will wear them in this combination: Culottes, my black YVY Bag and a white simple blouse. Sure, I have in mind more outfits, but most of them are much more suitable for autumn. You`ll see what I`m talking about in time :D

I hope you like the outfit and for more details and direct links to each item check the I was wearing section.

Wish you all a wonderful weekend 
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
Blouse: Here
Culottes: Here
Bag: YVY Bags
Shoes: Marc Jacobs available Here
Bracelet: Pandora
Watch: Marc Jacobs available Here















1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)