28 October 2014

#lovebydesignmovie


What do you think about a small talk about some make-up stuff today? :D I mean, I`m not going to give you special tips because I`m not so specialized but I want to show you this soft make-up inspired by the "Love By Design" Movie that will have the premiere today.

Each and every time I am visiting the MAC stores, I must confess that I leave with a huge smile on my face. This is mainly because they have some of my favorite products but also because the girls know how to do magic with me. In this case the only person responsible for my "mioritic glam look" was Irina Antonie, thank you dear ♥

I hope you like it and also I will be back with a new outfit post soon
So, stay tunned
Kisses, Manuella ♥





Do not act strange, in this picture I have only some eye shadows but no foundation, blush or anything else:D







3 comments:

  1. Manuela, arati minunat, make up ul este super fresh si te prinde perfect, pupici!
    http://www.xcentrica.ro/white-coat-for-autumn-days/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi doll!
    sucha beautiful photo!
    stylish and elegant!
    love your blog :)
    can we follow each other for keep in touch?
    letmeknow :) I always follow back :)
    have a beautiful day !

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Manuela please tell me which hair dye are You use? Please tell me. Love Your hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)